Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Remsen Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Determine the most efficient layout for your kitchen that accommodates your cooking and storage needs. Consider the work triangle between the sink, stove, and refrigerator, optimizing counter space, and placing appliances at comfortable heights and locations.
- Cabinets and Countertops: Choose cabinetry that complements your aesthetic, is durable and functional, and offers ample storage space. Select countertops that are easy to clean, scratch-resistant, and can withstand high heat and moisture.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential for functionality and ambiance. Consider layering lighting with task lighting over workspaces, ambient lighting for general illumination, and accent lighting to highlight focal points such as artwork.
- Appliances: Invest in high-quality appliances that meet your cooking and lifestyle needs while adding value and energy efficiency to your home. Look for eco-friendly and modern features such as smart technology, self-cleaning, and energy-saving options.
- Finishing Materials: The finishing materials you choose will add depth, texture, and character to your kitchen. Consider flooring, backsplashes, hardware, and paint colors that work together to create a cohesive and stylish look that reflects your personality and preferences.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Remsen Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Remsen Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Remsen Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Remsen VillageWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors