Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in South Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: The first thing to consider when renovating a modern kitchen in South Side Brooklyn is the layout. Determine the best configuration for the space by considering how you use the kitchen. Consider the placement of appliances, storage, and countertops, and make sure that the layout maximizes the available space while providing ease of movement.
- Color Palette: The color scheme of a modern kitchen remodel should be contemporary and fresh, with neutral tones dominating. Light or white walls and cabinetry with bold, colorful accents will create a striking visual appeal. Seek inspiration from the surrounding area's colors or create a unique palette, depending on your preference.
- Storage: Storage space is essential in any kitchen, and it is critical to consider the available storage options when upgrading a modern kitchen in South Side, Brooklyn. Install ample cabinetry, shelves, drawers, and pantry space for easy access and maximum organization.
- Lighting: Efficient and effective lighting is essential in any kitchen, especially in modern kitchen remodels. Consider installing both ambient and task lighting, including under-cabinet lights, so that the kitchen is bright and welcoming. Ensure that the lighting fixtures complement the overall theme and design of the remodeled kitchen.
- Appliances: Modern kitchens require top-of-the-line appliances. Consider updating old appliances with new, energy-efficient ones with all the latest features. Stainless steel appliances offer a sleek and modern look that is easy to clean and maintain.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Side7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Install An OvenFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Pick A General Contractor