Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Bay Ridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Materials: Choose materials that give a natural and rustic feel, such as stone or reclaimed wood. These can be used for walls, flooring, and even vanity tops.
- Color palette: Opt for colors that evoke a rustic vibe, such as warm browns or earthy greens. Accent colors can include shades of cream or white, which will help to brighten up the space.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in rustic bathroom design. Use warm, ambient light sources to create a cozy atmosphere. Consider using rustic-style light fixtures such as lanterns or wrought iron sconces.
- Accessories: Rustic accessories can help tie the design together. Consider using antique or vintage pieces, such as a reclaimed mirror or an old-fashioned faucet to create an authentic feel.
- Functional design: The design of your rustic bathroom should be both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider the layout of the space, including the placement of fixtures, to ensure that it works well for your needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Ridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay RidgeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynStuyvesant TownRed HookTribecaChelsea