Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Bedford Stuyvesant
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom: A rustic bathroom remodel should not make the already small bathroom in Bedford-Stuyvesant area look cramped.
- Choose the right materials: Using materials such as stone, wood, and brick can give your bathroom a rustic feel, but they should be chosen carefully to match the style and color scheme of the rest of the house.
- Focus on the small details: Rustic bathroom remodels often include small details such as vintage fixtures, reclaimed wood accents, and antique mirrors that add to the overall ambiance of the space.
- Lighting: Choose warm, golden yellow lighting to complement the rustic design of the bathroom.
- Storage: Rustic bathrooms often have open shelving or antique cabinets that can add a touch of charm and also serve as storage for towels, toiletries and other bathroom essentials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Stuyvesant
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Stuyvesant
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Stuyvesant
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford StuyvesantHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space