Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Brooklyn Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Design - Consider using natural materials such as stone or wood for a rustic look. Use earthy colors like brown, beige, and rust to create a warm and cozy ambiance.
- Layout - Opt for an open layout to maximize natural lighting and space. Add windows or skylights if possible to bring in more light and ventilation.
- Fixtures - Choose fixtures that have an antique or distressed finish to complement the rustic theme. Copper, brass, or wrought iron finishes work well for a rustic bathroom.
- Storage - Using wooden shelves or cabinets can add to the rugged feel and help keep clutter at bay. Display items such as rustic baskets, old-fashioned jars, and vintage towel racks for added charm.
- Accent pieces - Incorporate decorative elements such as vintage lighting, barn-style doors, and old-fashioned mirrors to add authenticity to the rustic theme. Add a touch of nature with live plants or a floral arrangement.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brooklyn Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brooklyn Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brooklyn Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Brooklyn Heights5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynTurtle BayDitmas ParkMorningside HeightsSoho