Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Bushwick
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and theme of your bathroom. Rustic design typically features natural and raw textures, so consider incorporating elements like stone, wood, and metal.
- Think about the color scheme you want to use. Earthy tones like browns and greys can help create a rustic feel, but you can also consider using pops of color like deep reds or blues.
- Choose the right fixtures and accessories to complement your rustic design. Look for items made from natural materials like copper, brass, or aged bronze.
- Consider how you will incorporate storage into your design. Rustic bathrooms typically have a lot of clutter, so consider using open shelving or vintage baskets to keep your items organized.
- Plan your lighting carefully. Rustic design relies on natural light, so consider using large windows or skylights to let in as much light as possible. If your bathroom doesn't have a lot of natural light, choose warm, dimmable lighting fixtures to create a cozy atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bushwick
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bushwick
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bushwick
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BushwickHow To Install An OvenMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City