The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose the right materials - Natural materials like wood, stone and metals work well for a rustic bathroom. Consider using reclaimed wood or stone for a truly authentic look.
- Select the right color scheme - Rustic bathrooms typically feature earthy tones like brown, beige and green. Consider adding pops of color with accessories like towels and rugs.
- Create a focal point - Add a standout piece like a vintage clawfoot tub or a statement vanity to make your bathroom feel unique and rustic.
- Consider lighting - Lighting can create a cozy and inviting atmosphere in a rustic bathroom. Install warm, dimmable lights to set the mood.
- Add the right finishing touches - The right decor can tie everything together in a rustic bathroom. Consider adding plants, vintage accents, and natural textures like woven baskets.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Line
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Line
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Line
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City LineSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhere To Stay During Your RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City