Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Dumbo
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom to determine what kind of rustic elements will fit in the space.
- Choose materials that are authentic and natural-looking, such as reclaimed wood, stone, and metal accents.
- Think about the color scheme and choose earthy tones and muted colors that work well with the rustic aesthetic.
- Consider incorporating vintage or antique elements, such as an old-fashioned clawfoot tub or vintage light fixtures.
- Make sure to balance the rustic elements with modern amenities, such as a rain shower head or high-efficiency toilet, for optimal comfort and convenience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dumbo
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dumbo
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dumbo
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DumboHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?11 Penny Tile Design Ideas