Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Dyker Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Keep the design and decor in line with the rustic theme, incorporating natural materials like wood and stone wherever possible.
- Consider incorporating vintage or antique fixtures and accessories to add to the rustic aesthetic, such as a clawfoot tub or a salvaged vanity.
- Ensure adequate storage solutions are included, as rustic bathrooms tend to have a lot of items that need to be stored out of sight.
- Pay attention to lighting, as it can greatly enhance the mood and atmosphere of the space. Consider incorporating warm, ambient lighting to create a cozy and inviting feel.
- Make sure the flooring is durable and can stand up to water exposure, as well as being slip-resistant. Options like natural stone, ceramic tile, or even concrete can work well in a rustic bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dyker Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dyker HeightsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower