Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Fort Greene
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a rustic color palette that complements the existing architecture of your Fort Greene home. Think warm, earthy tones like deep browns, rich reds, and warm yellows.
- Incorporate natural materials like wood, stone, and brick into your bathroom remodel. Consider adding a reclaimed wood vanity, a stone tile backsplash, or a brick accent wall.
- Maximize natural light in your bathroom by installing a large window or skylight. This will help to enhance the rustic feel of the space and create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Include vintage or antique elements in your bathroom, such as an old-fashioned clawfoot bathtub or a vintage mirror. These elements will add character and charm to the space and help to create a truly rustic feel.
- Choose fixtures and accessories that fit with the rustic aesthetic. Consider using wrought iron or antique brass fixtures, and select towels and linens in natural materials like cotton or linen in warm, earthy tones.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fort Greene
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fort Greene
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fort Greene
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fort GreeneMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynSomervilleHamilton HeightsFlatlandsMidwood