Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Georgetown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- 1. Materials: Choose materials that are natural, raw, and earthy to create a rustic atmosphere. Look for reclaimed wood, exposed brick, stone, and wrought iron.
- 2. Color palette: Stick to neutral colors like beige, brown, or white to create a calm and warm environment. Add a pop of color with accessories like towels, rugs, or wall art.
- 3. Fixtures: Choose fixtures like vintage-style faucets, wrought-iron handles or knobs, and copper sinks to add to the rustic feel.
- 4. Lighting: Warm lighting can help create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Use sconces or pendant lighting with exposed bulbs to add to the rustic charm.
- 5. Accessories: Add finishing touches with rustic accessories like woven baskets, wooden mirrors, or vintage signs. These items can tie the whole room together and create a cohesive rustic feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Georgetown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Georgetown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Georgetown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GeorgetownHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Pick A General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint Finishes