Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Highland Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a rustic design that complements the existing style of your home.
- Select natural materials such as wood or stone for flooring, walls, and countertops to enhance the rustic aesthetic.
- Add vintage or antique fixtures, such as clawfoot tubs or pedestal sinks, to enhance the rustic feel.
- Consider incorporating elements of nature, such as plants or a waterfall showerhead, to create a serene and natural ambiance.
- Ensure proper lighting, such as exposed light fixtures or sconces, to highlight the rustic design and create a warm and welcoming environment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Highland Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Highland Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Highland Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Highland ParkHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York