The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose the Right Materials: Rustic bathrooms should incorporate natural materials like wood, stone, and brick. Consider using reclaimed materials for a more authentic look.
- Create a Focal Point: A rustic bathroom should have a standout feature, such as a clawfoot tub, a stone accent wall, or a vanity made from reclaimed wood. Make sure this feature is the centerpiece of the room.
- Add Vintage Accents: Vintage touches, such as antique mirrors, oil lamps, and exposed pipes, can add to the rustic charm of the space. Consider repurposing old items or shopping for vintage decor at local antique shops.
- Keep it Simple: Rustic design is all about simplicity and understated elegance. Avoid clutter and overly ornate decor, and focus on creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- Choose Warm, Earthy Colors: Rustic bathrooms should have a warm and inviting color scheme. Earthy tones like brown, tan, and green work well, as do muted shades of blue and white. Avoid bright, bold colors that will clash with the natural materials used in the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Homecrest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Homecrest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Homecrest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HomecrestHow To Install An OvenSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems