Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Madison
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style of your home - ensure that the rustic bathroom design complements the rest of your home's aesthetics.
- Select natural materials to achieve the rustic look, such as wood, stone, and natural fibers.
- Incorporate vintage or antique fixtures, including fixtures like sinks, faucets, and light fixtures to add to the rustic feel of the bathroom.
- Maximize storage space by including elements such as open shelving and repurposed furniture such as a reclaimed wood vanity or a vintage armoire.
- Select appropriate lighting fixtures to bring the rustic design to life, such as rustic chandeliers, wall sconces, and pendant lights.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Madison
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Madison
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Madison
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MadisonSmall House Mini Kitchen Design5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMill IslandRemsen VillageOcean HillMidtown