Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Manhattan Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and theme of your home, as you want to ensure that your rustic bathroom remodel complements the rest of your decor.
- Choose natural materials such as reclaimed wood, stone, and porcelain tiles, as these will add to the rustic feel of the space.
- Make sure you have enough storage space for towels, toiletries, and other essentials, as a clutter-free bathroom is essential for a relaxing space.
- Lighting is critical in any bathroom, but especially in a rustic bathroom- consider installing sconces and pendant lights to create a cozy, warm atmosphere.
- Don't forget to include small details like vintage faucets, antique mirrors, and rustic accessories to fully tie together the overall look and feel of your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan BeachHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynEast VillageOcean ParkwayHighland ParkHunters Point