Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Mill Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and aesthetic of your home in Mill Island, Brooklyn, and make sure your rustic bathroom remodel complements it.
- When choosing materials, look for natural and organic options such as reclaimed wood, stone, and metal to enhance the rustic feel of the space.
- Include elements that evoke a sense of nature such as plants, natural light, and earthy colors like brown, green, and beige.
- Think about incorporating vintage or antique pieces like a clawfoot tub, an old-fashioned sink, or a chandelier to add character and charm.
- Don't forget about functionality - make sure your rustic bathroom remodel includes ample storage, good lighting, and modern amenities like a shower, toilet, and sink.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill IslandTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Find A Good General ContractorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynRego ParkHoward BeachWilliamsburgClaremont Village