The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall theme and style of the bathroom. Rustic design elements can include natural materials, such as wood and stone, and vintage or distressed finishes.
- Choose appropriate fixtures, such as a clawfoot tub, a rain showerhead, and rustic lighting fixtures.
- Pay attention to the color scheme, which can include warm, earthy tones and natural colors, such as brown, beige, and green.
- Select appropriate accessories, such as woven baskets, vintage mirrors, and rustic wall art, to enhance the overall theme and style of the bathroom.
- Ensure that the remodel is functional and practical, with adequate storage space and easy-to-use fixtures and fittings.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Paerdegat Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Paerdegat Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Paerdegat Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Paerdegat Basin7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way