The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Design: Consider creating a design that incorporates natural elements such as wood, stone, and metals. Use earthy and warm tones to give the bathroom a rustic feel.
- Materials: Use reclaimed wood and stone for the flooring, countertops, and walls. Incorporate wrought iron or copper fixtures and hardware to complement the natural elements.
- Lighting: Add soft lighting fixtures that create a warm and cozy feeling in the bathroom. Consider using lantern-style fixtures or mason jar light fixtures to add a touch of rustic charm.
- Storage: Incorporate plenty of storage to keep the bathroom organized and to maintain a clean and clutter-free look. Use floating shelves, vintage crates, or repurposed items to add to the rustic feel of the bathroom.
- Accessories: Add accessories that complement the rustic design of the bathroom. Use vintage or antique mirrors, faucets, and bathtub to give the bathroom a unique and old-world feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rugby
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rugby
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rugby
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RugbyDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation