The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style: Rustic bathrooms typically feature natural materials like wood, stone, and textured finishes. Choose a color scheme and materials that fit with this aesthetic.
- Think about storage: To maintain the rustic look, consider incorporating open shelving, baskets, or vintage cupboards instead of modern cabinetry.
- Choose fixtures and hardware: Look for faucets, handles, and other hardware with an antique or vintage finish to complement the rustic theme.
- Lighting: Natural lighting is ideal, but if your bathroom lacks windows, consider installing warm, dimmable lighting to enhance the cozy, rustic ambiance.
- Add finishing touches: Finish off the space with rustic accessories like reclaimed wood mirrors, vintage posters, and woven rugs. Think about adding potted plants or floral arrangements to bring the outdoors inside.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sheepshead Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sheepshead Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sheepshead Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sheepshead BayDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement