The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose materials that have a natural and weathered look, such as reclaimed wood, stone, or brick.
- Incorporate vintage or antique fixtures, such as clawfoot tubs, pedestal sinks, or brass faucets.
- Add natural elements, such as plants, woven baskets, or rustic lighting fixtures made of wood or metal.
- Create a cohesive color palette with muted earth tones, such as shades of brown, green, and gray.
- Use texture to add visual interest, such as a stone accent wall or a rough-hewn wooden vanity.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunset Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunset Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunset Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sunset ParkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement