Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Williamsburg
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a rustic color scheme that complements the overall aesthetic of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Consider earthy tones such as browns, grays, and muted greens.
- Install a freestanding bathtub or vintage clawfoot tub for a rustic touch. Add wooden accents such as a vanity or shelving unit to enhance the overall aesthetic.
- Consider using reclaimed wood or exposed brick as a backsplash or accent wall. This adds texture and a natural element to the bathroom design.
- Incorporate natural materials such as stone, concrete or ceramic tiles for flooring. Use patterned tiles or mix and match tiles to add interest to the space.
- Add subtle rustic details such as wrought iron towel racks, old-fashioned light fixtures or antique glass mirrors. These details create a cohesive theme and add interest to the bathroom decor.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Williamsburg
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Williamsburg
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Williamsburg
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Williamsburg5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynManhattan BeachRugbyGramercyTurtle Bay