Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Bay Ridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space Constraints: Bay Ridge is a densely populated area with limited space, so when remodeling a small bathroom, it's essential to consider space constraints. Ensure that your design maximizes the available space and creates sufficient room for movement.
- Storage Solutions: Small bathrooms often lack storage space. Consider incorporating creative storage solutions such as shelves, cabinets, and recessed niches that will help you keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Bay Ridge, Brooklyn is known for gloomy, foggy weather which can affect natural lighting. Ensure that your small bathroom remodel incorporates the right lighting to open up the space and create an illusion of a larger space.
- Budget: It's crucial to set a budget and stick to it when remodeling a small bathroom. Bay Ridge contractors can help with finding affordable fixtures and materials that will give your bathroom a stylish look without breaking the bank.
- Functionality: In a small bathroom, functionality is key. Choose fixtures and materials that are practical, durable, and easy to maintain to ensure your remodel is both aesthetic and practical.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Ridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay RidgeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors