The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing the use of space: Consider adding storage solutions like built-in cabinets and shelves to keep things organized and clutter-free. Installing a pedestal sink or wall-mounted toilet can also save space.
- Choosing the right color scheme: Light colors like white, beige, and pastels can make a small bathroom feel bigger and brighter. Bright accent tiles and fixtures can also add a pop of color and visual interest.
- Updating fixtures and lighting: Swapping out outdated faucets, showerheads, and lighting fixtures can instantly modernize a bathroom. Adding dimmer switches can also create a relaxing ambiance.
- Using materials that are durable and water-resistant: Opt for materials that can withstand moisture and humidity, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, water-resistant paint, and moisture-resistant drywall.
- Hiring a professional: A small bathroom remodel can still be a complex project that requires the expertise of a professional contractor. They can help with design ideas, permits, and the installation process to ensure that the end result is functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Borough Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Borough Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Borough Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Borough ParkHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?