Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Brownsville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the size of the bathroom and the available space when planning the remodel.
- Choose the right fixtures and fittings that will fit into the limited space without making the bathroom feel cramped.
- Think about the color scheme and lighting that can help make the bathroom feel brighter and more spacious.
- Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as ceramic tiles or moisture-resistant paint.
- Consider adding storage solutions such as shelves, cabinets or a vanity to make the most of the limited space and keep the bathroom organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brownsville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brownsville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brownsville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BrownsvilleProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement7 Modern Backsplash IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint Finishes