Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Clinton Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing space: When remodeling a small bathroom in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, it is essential to maximize space by using space-saving fixtures such as wall-mounted sinks and toilets or corner showers.
- Lighting: Good lighting can create an illusion of space and also enhance the overall ambiance of the bathroom. Installing a combination of task and ambient lighting can make the space look brighter and more spacious.
- Storage: Another crucial aspect of a small bathroom remodel in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, is creating enough storage space for toiletries, towels, and other bathroom essentials. Installing shelves over the toilet or using a recessed medicine cabinet can help maximize storage space.
- Material selection: Choosing the right materials for a small bathroom remodel is essential. Opting for light-colored tiles or paint can make the space feel more open and airy, while using large tiles on the walls can make the space appear larger than it is.
- Budget: It is crucial to keep the budget in mind when planning a small bathroom remodel in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. Prioritizing the most important upgrades, such as replacing an old toilet or sink, can help you stay within your budget while still achieving your desired results.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clinton Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clinton HillSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum