Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Cobble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and layout of the bathroom to determine what changes can be made. If space is limited, focus on maximizing storage and functionality.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a significant difference in the look and feel of a small bathroom. Consider adding task lighting and/or natural light sources to brighten up the space.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials can help create the illusion of more space in a small bathroom. Opt for light-colored tiles, mirrors, and fixtures to reflect light and make the room feel bigger.
- Storage: Storage is essential in any bathroom, but it's especially critical in a small one. Consider adding shelves, built-in cabinets, or over-the-toilet storage to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Functionality: When planning a small bathroom remodel, think about how you will use the space. Prioritize features that add functionality, such as a walk-in shower or a dual-purpose vanity, over purely aesthetic upgrades.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cobble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cobble HillModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement