Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Coney Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing Space: Since Coney Island, Brooklyn is known for its small apartments, maximizing space is crucial. Consider adding wall-mounted storage, corner sinks or toilets, and a compact shower or bath.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break a small bathroom. Make sure to add ample lighting, such as recessed lighting or a light fixture above the mirror, to brighten the space.
- Color Scheme: Choose a light color scheme, such as white or pastel shades, to create the illusion of a larger space. Consider adding colorful accents like towels and accessories to add pops of color.
- Materials: Selecting durable and water-resistant materials like porcelain, ceramic, and natural stones can help ensure the longevity of your remodel project. Avoid natural wood in humid environments, as it can warp and rot over time.
- Professional Help: DIY bathroom remodels can be tricky and time-consuming. Consider hiring a professional contractor who has experience working with cramped spaces to ensure the job gets done correctly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynEast VillageManhattan TerraceDowntownUpper East Side