Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Downtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: Given the small size of the bathroom, it's important to consider how to maximize the available space by choosing functional and efficient fixtures and furnishings.
- Storage: Storage should also be a key consideration since the bathroom may lack storage for towels, toiletries or cleaning materials.
- Lighting: As natural light may be scarce in a small bathroom, installing adequate lighting is vital for creating a bright and inviting space.
- Colors and finishes: The color palette and finishes chosen for the remodel should maintain a cohesive look and feel with the rest of the home while complementing the bathroom's size and design.
- Budget: Finally, it's important to consider the desired budget for the remodel and prioritize necessary updates before considering cosmetic changes such as decorative tiles or fancy fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DowntownDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynRugbyBlissvilleManhattan ValleyBoerum Hill