Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Dyker Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing space: Dyker Heights, Brooklyn is known for its small apartments and homes, so it's essential to make the most of the limited space. Consider adding storage solutions such as shelves, cabinets, and organizers to keep clutter at bay while keeping things within reach.
- Lighting: Good lighting is critical in small spaces to make them feel more significant and more inviting. Consider adding recessed lights, pendant lights, or even under cabinet lighting to make your bathroom feel more spacious and welcoming.
- Color scheme: Choosing the right color scheme can help make a small bathroom feel more open and welcoming. Opt for light, neutral colors like white, beige, and light gray to make the space feel airy and open.
- Layout: Changing the layout of a small bathroom can significantly improve its functionality. Consider moving fixtures like the sink or toilet to create more space or even installing a pocket door to save on space.
- Materials: When choosing materials for your small bathroom remodel, opt for materials that are both functional and stylish. For example, consider using glass or acrylic shower doors to make the space feel more open while using durable materials like porcelain or ceramic tiles for the flooring and walls to withstand the daily wear and tear of a bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dyker Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dyker HeightsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Pick A General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Tile A Bathroom Floor