Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in East New York
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the layout: Space is at a premium in small bathrooms, so it's important to carefully plan out the layout. Make sure to think about the placement of the toilet, sink, and shower/tub and how they will fit together in the available space.
- Maximize storage: With limited space, storage is key. Consider adding built-in shelves or cabinets, or using vertical space with hanging organizers.
- Choose the right fixtures: When it comes to fixtures like the sink and shower/tub, look for compact options that will fit well in a small space. Consider a pedestal sink, a small corner shower or a sliding door for the shower/tub.
- Think about lighting: Good lighting can make a big difference in a small bathroom. Make sure to include both bright overhead lighting and task lighting around the sink or mirror.
- Pick the right colors and materials: Light colors and reflective surfaces can make a small bathroom feel bigger and brighter. Consider using light-colored tiles or paint, and reflective surfaces like glass or mirrors.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East New York
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East New York
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East New York
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East New YorkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint Finishes7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City