The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space is at a premium in East Williamsburg, so maximizing storage is key when doing a small bathroom remodel.
- Consider using light, neutral colors to make a small bathroom feel larger and more open.
- Opt for space-saving fixtures like a wall-mounted toilet or a pedestal sink to create more room in the bathroom.
- Incorporating natural light or additional lighting fixtures can make a small bathroom feel more inviting and spacious.
- Investing in high-quality materials and fixtures can increase the value of your home and ensure your bathroom remodel lasts for years to come.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Williamsburg
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Williamsburg
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Williamsburg
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East WilliamsburgDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Find A Good General Contractor