The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: Consider the square footage of the bathroom and how to maximize the space. Space-saving fixtures like a corner sink or a small toilet might be useful.
- Functionality: Make sure the bathroom layout meets your needs, such as storage and accessibility. Think about the type of lighting you will install, so the bathroom is well lit and welcoming.
- Style: Choose a timeless design that you love to prevent making costly updates down the road. Opt for a neutral color scheme and classic fixtures to ensure the design is timeless.
- Budget: Determine the budget for the remodel and stick with it. Prioritize the most essential changes first and consider DIY options to save money.
- Professional help: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer to ensure the remodel is done correctly and to avoid potential issues that can arise when renovating a small bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatlands
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatlands
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatlands
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Flatlands8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Most Common Bathroom Remodel Problems