Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Fort Greene
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing space: Small bathrooms can be challenging, so it is important to consider how to best utilize the limited space available. Elements such as a floating vanity, wall-mounted toilet, and compact fixtures can help create more space.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial in a small bathroom to make it appear larger and brighter. Consider adding overhead and accent lighting, as well as maximizing natural light by adding a window or skylight.
- Storage: Storage can be a problem in a small bathroom, so it is important to consider creative storage solutions that take advantage of every inch of space. Examples include shelves, over-the-toilet storage, and built-in cabinets.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials can make a big difference in a small bathroom. Consider using lighter colors and materials such as glass, porcelain, and reflective surfaces to create a sense of lightness and openness in the space.
- Budget: Finally, it is important to consider your budget when planning a small bathroom remodel. Prioritize the most important elements and consider working with a professional to ensure that your design is both functional and affordable.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fort Greene
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fort Greene
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fort Greene
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fort GreeneModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynNohoCobble HillEast HarlemMurray Hill