Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Fort Hamilton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the layout: Think about the placement of your fixtures and how they can maximize the use of space in your small bathroom.
- Focus on storage: Since space is limited, consider adding storage solutions such as shelves, built-in cabinets, or a vanity to keep your bathroom essentials organized and clutter-free.
- Choose lighter colors: Lighter colors can create the illusion of a larger space, so consider using light-colored tiles or paint for your walls and flooring.
- Look for compact fixtures: Opt for smaller fixtures such as a corner sink or a round toilet to maximize space without sacrificing functionality.
- Invest in good lighting: Adequate lighting can make a small space feel larger and more inviting. Consider adding a combination of overhead lighting and task lighting to brighten up your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fort Hamilton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fort Hamilton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fort Hamilton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fort HamiltonKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower