Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Highland Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: Consider the available space and layout to maximize functionality and comfort. Determine if certain fixtures or features need to be removed or relocated to make room for new ones.
- Budget: Determine a budget and prioritize the most important changes. Consider cost-effective options such as repainting, refinishing, or updating fixtures instead of completely replacing them.
- Storage: Maximize storage with built-in cabinets or shelving. Consider creative storage solutions such as over-the-toilet shelving or recessed shelving to maximize space and minimize clutter.
- Lighting: Improve the lighting in the bathroom to make it brighter and more comfortable. Consider adding task lighting around the shower or vanity area as well as ambient lighting for a more relaxing atmosphere.
- Style: Choose a style that fits with the overall look and feel of the home. Consider using tiles, fixtures, and accessories that complement the existing color scheme and design elements.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Highland Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Highland Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Highland Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Highland ParkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes11 Penny Tile Design IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors