Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Kensington
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- 1. Space: Consider the available space and how to maximize it. Make use of vertical space by adding shelves and cabinets that can be mounted on the walls.
- 2. Lighting: Since bathrooms tend to be small and cramped, lighting can create the illusion of a larger space. Opt for bright, energy-efficient lighting fixtures and add dimmer switches to control the ambience.
- 3. Fixtures: Choosing the right fixtures is important for a small bathroom remodel in Kensington, Brooklyn. Consider space-saving options such as compact toilets, pedestal sinks, and corner showers.
- 4. Color and Design: Use light colors and reflective surfaces to make the bathroom feel larger. Consider using tiles with large patterns or a mosaic design to create an eye-catching focal point.
- 5. Storage: Make sure to incorporate enough storage such as cabinets, shelves, and hooks to keep clutter off the countertops and floors. Consider storage solutions that can be tucked away, like under-sink cabinets or hidden shelving.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kensington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kensington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kensington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in KensingtonHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum11 Penny Tile Design Ideas