Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Manhattan Terrace
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and determine if it can be optimized for functionality and space. Think about adding or removing fixtures, such as a larger shower, a floating vanity, or a toilet with a smaller footprint.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big impact in a small bathroom. Consider adding more natural light through a skylight or window, or incorporating task lighting above the vanity or shower. Consider installing dimmer switches to adjust the mood and ambiance of the bathroom.
- Storage: Maximizing storage in a small bathroom is crucial. Think about incorporating shelving, niches, or built-in cabinets that don't take up valuable floor space. Consider adding a medicine cabinet or installing a cabinet under the sink.
- Materials and Color: Choose materials and colors that make the space feel larger and brighter. Lighter colors and reflective surfaces, such as glass or mirrors, can help make the space feel more open. Consider using larger tiles to make the bathroom feel less cluttered.
- Accessibility: If the bathroom is used by someone with mobility issues or if you plan to age in place, consider adding features that improve accessibility. Examples include grab bars, a taller toilet, and a walk-in shower with a bench and hand shower.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Terrace
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Terrace
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Terrace
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan TerraceHow To Install An OvenBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation7 White Shower Tile Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?