Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Marine Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be maximized for functionality and space-saving. Possible solutions include removing or moving walls, installing compact fixtures, and using wall-mounted cabinets and shelves.
- Lighting: Good lighting is crucial in any bathroom. Determine the right amount of lighting and the placement of light fixtures to achieve the desired effect. Energy-efficient LED lights can be a great option.
- Flooring: Choose a flooring material that is waterproof, durable, and slip-resistant. Some popular options for small bathrooms include porcelain or ceramic tiles, vinyl or linoleum, and natural stone.
- Fixtures: Select fixtures that match the style and size of the bathroom. For instance, opt for a pedestal sink or a wall-hung toilet to save space, or choose a compact bathtub or a walk-in shower with glass doors for a sleek look.
- Storage: To maximize storage in a small bathroom, consider using the same material for the vanity, wall cabinet, and shelves. Utilizing unused space under the sink and installing hooks or towel racks can also increase storage space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marine Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marine Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marine Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marine ParkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGreenpointEast VillageHighland ParkLower East Side