Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Midwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space utilization: When remodeling a small bathroom in Midwood, Brooklyn, make sure to focus on the most efficient use of the space available. You can opt for space-saving fixtures such as corner sinks, wall-mounted cabinets and toilets, and compact shower enclosures.
- Lighting: As bathrooms are typically not the most naturally-lit spaces, consider installing additional lighting to create a brighter and more inviting ambiance. You can use various lighting fixtures such as overhead lights, sconces, and mirrors with built-in lighting to make the space feel more open and bright.
- Storage: A small bathroom in your Midwood, Brooklyn home may not have enough space to store all the essentials, such as towels, toiletries, and cleaning supplies. Therefore, it’s important to include ample storage options, such as cabinets, shelves, and hooks, to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Materials and color scheme: Opt for light and neutral colors to make your small bathroom appear more spacious. You can use tiles, paint, and accessories in a minimalistic color scheme to create an illusion of space. Additionally, using materials that are durable and easy to clean can help extend the life of your bathroom remodel.
- Professional guidance: Despite being a small remodel, hiring a professional contractor can help ensure that the project runs smoothly and efficiently. A professional will have experience working in small spaces, know where to source the right materials, and suggest the best design options for your bathroom remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidwoodSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementTips on a Wood Floor BathroomBest Bathroom Paint FinishesModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBroadway JunctionGravesendWilliamsburgBergen Beach