Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Mill Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the size of your bathroom: Before starting your small bathroom remodel project in Mill Basin, Brooklyn, you should assess the size of your bathroom. Determine what layout would work best for your limited space while still providing you with the functionality and style that you want.
- Think about the purpose of your bathroom: Determine the primary purpose of your bathroom. Is it a space for guests to use, or is it a master bathroom meant for daily use? This will help you determine the type of fixtures and storage solutions that will work best for your specific needs.
- Be mindful of your budget: Small bathroom remodels can be costly, especially in a city like Mill Basin, Brooklyn. Determine your budget upfront and be sure to consider all aspects of the project, including materials, labor, and any unexpected costs that may arise.
- Maximize storage: With limited space in a small bathroom, it's essential to maximize your storage options. Consider incorporating built-in shelving or cabinets, installing a vanity with drawers, and using wall-mounted storage solutions to keep clutter at bay.
- Choose appropriate fixtures and finishes: Choosing the right fixtures and finishes is crucial to the success of your small bathroom remodel. Opt for compact and space-saving fixtures, such as a smaller toilet and a pedestal sink. Finish your bathroom with light-colored materials and fixtures to make your space appear larger and brighter.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill BasinAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes