Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Ocean Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the available space and layout of the bathroom. Determine if rearranging fixtures such as the shower or toilet can help maximize space and improve functionality.
- Choose the right materials and fixtures that fit your style and budget. Look for options that are durable and can withstand moisture and humidity.
- Think about storage solutions that can help keep clutter at bay. Utilize space-saving options such as wall-mounted shelves or cabinets and built-in storage compartments.
- Make sure to invest in good lighting to brighten up the space and create a relaxing atmosphere. Consider adding task lighting for grooming or applying makeup.
- Hire a reputable contractor who understands the challenges of working with a small bathroom and can help you achieve your design goals while working within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ocean Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ocean HillTips on a Wood Floor BathroomNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint Colors7 White Shower Tile Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel