Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Ocean Parkway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize space: When remodeling a small bathroom, space optimization should be the primary goal. Consider installing wall-mounted cabinets and shelving to keep the floor clear and create more storage space. Additionally, using a floating vanity instead of a bulky one can make your bathroom feel less cramped.
- Budget: Before starting your remodel, be sure to establish a budget. This will help you decide which materials, finishes, and fixtures you can afford. Keep in mind that small bathroom remodels can be expensive, so it is important to prioritize your needs and wants.
- Lighting: Good lighting is crucial in small bathrooms. Consider adding more natural light, such as a skylight or larger windows, to make the space feel brighter and more open. Also, upgrade your light fixtures to something more modern and functional.
- Color Scheme: Choosing a light color scheme can make even the smallest bathroom feel larger. Avoid dark or bright colors, which can be overwhelming in small spaces, and instead opt for white, beige or pale blue. You can also add pops of color through towels and accessories to give your bathroom a little personality.
- Plumbing: When remodeling a bathroom, it is important to keep the plumbing in mind. Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and whether any changes need to be made to the plumbing. Reconfiguring the plumbing can be costly, so it is best to work with what you have if possible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ocean Parkway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ocean Parkway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ocean Parkway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ocean ParkwayFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint Finishes7 White Shower Tile IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynFulton FerryBorough ParkNorth SideSouth Side