Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in South Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize space optimization: In small bathrooms, space is a premium commodity. The key is to maximize every square inch of your bathroom. For instance, use corner sinks, smaller toilets, and take advantage of wall space.
- Choose the right color and lighting: Colors can dramatically impact the perception of space. Dark shades tend to make rooms feel smaller, while lighter shades can make them feel larger. In addition, making lighting fixtures a priority will help you create a brighter and more open space.
- Consider the layout: If you're looking to redesign your bathroom space, it's important to consider the layout. This may involve removing a tub to create more space or moving your sink and toilet to more efficient locations. A bathroom remodel in South Side, Brooklyn will require a space-saving approach that emphasizes functionality over aesthetics.
- Invest in quality materials: In any bathroom remodel, the choice of materials will significantly impact the outcome of the project. Ensure you invest in the highest quality materials you can afford to get the best possible outcome.
- Hire a professional: There is no substitute for experience when it comes to complex home renovation projects like small bathroom remodeling. A professional contractor can make your bathroom remodeling project more efficient and provide the best possible outcome.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South SideIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Install An OvenBest Bathroom Paint Finishes11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel