Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Bedford Stuyvesant
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: The layout of a small kitchen should be designed in a way that maximizes space and functionality. Consider the placement of appliances, storage, and work areas.
- Storage: In a small kitchen, storage is crucial. Incorporate creative storage solutions such as pull-out drawers, vertical storage, and overhead cabinets.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in any kitchen, and even more so in a small one. Utilize a combination of overhead lighting and task lighting to create a bright and inviting space.
- Color scheme: Choose a light color scheme to make the space appear larger and brighter. Lighter cabinetry, countertops, and walls can help achieve this effect.
- Appliances: When selecting appliances, opt for smaller, space-saving options. Consider built-in appliances to save counter space and create a streamlined look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Stuyvesant
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Stuyvesant
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Stuyvesant
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford StuyvesantWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Install An OvenTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023