Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Borough Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your small kitchen and determine if it is functional and efficient. If not, think about rearranging the appliances and cabinets to enhance the flow of the space.
- Storage: Determine your storage needs and opt for space-saving solutions such as pull-out shelves, corner cabinets, and island storage. Utilize vertical space by installing open shelves or hanging racks for frequently used items.
- Lighting: Choose lighting fixtures that provide ample illumination and create a warm, inviting ambiance. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting to brighten the workspaces and make the kitchen look bigger.
- Materials: Select durable, low-maintenance materials that can withstand daily wear and tear. For example, opt for quartz or laminate countertops instead of marble or granite, and choose easy-to-clean tile or vinyl flooring.
- Color Scheme: Use a light and bright color scheme to make the space appear larger and more inviting. Opt for neutral colors such as white, beige, or gray and add pops of color with decorative accents such as curtains, rugs, and artwork.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Borough Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Borough Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Borough Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Borough ParkWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 Modern Backsplash Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynEast VillageConey IslandFort GreeneWingate