Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Clinton Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing storage space: In a small kitchen, every inch of space counts. Consider adding cabinets that go all the way up to the ceiling, using pull-out drawers instead of shelves, and installing a pantry if possible.
- Choosing the right appliances: When space is limited, it's important to choose appliances that fit well and efficiently. Look for slim, compact models that still offer the features you need.
- Creating an open feel: Even a small kitchen can feel spacious if you make smart design choices. Consider removing upper cabinets or installing open shelving, using light-colored paint or wallpaper, and adding plenty of lighting.
- Making a statement with backsplash and countertops: Because the amount of material needed for a small kitchen is less than a larger one, you can splurge a bit on high-end finishes. Consider a bold backsplash or a luxurious countertop material to give your kitchen a stylish flair.
- Incorporating smart storage solutions: Think outside the box when it comes to storage solutions. Look for unique ways to store your pots and pans, utensils, and small appliances, such as hanging racks, magnetic knife strips, and pull-out spice racks.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clinton Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clinton HillDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynCarnegie HillClaremont VillageBath BeachNorth Side