Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Coney Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space Optimization: Small kitchens require efficient use of every inch of space. Consider installing custom cabinets with pull-out drawers and shelves to maximize storage space. Installing a compact fridge and a wall-mounted oven can help save counter space.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in making a small kitchen feel bigger. Add task lighting under cabinets, pendant lamps over the island, and recessed lights on the ceiling. Use light colors for walls, cabinets, and backsplash to reflect natural light and create a brighter space.
- Color Scheme: Choosing a light color palette can help make a small kitchen feel more open and airy. Neutral colors like white, beige, or light gray can complement any design style and create a minimalist aesthetic. Consider adding a pop of color with a bright backsplash or accessories.
- Appliances: In a small kitchen, every appliance matters. Choose appliances that fit the space and blend with the design style. Consider installing a microwave above the stove or a dishwasher drawer to save space. Choose energy-efficient appliances to save on utility bills.
- Layout: The right layout can make a small kitchen feel more spacious. Consider an L-shaped or U-shaped layout with an open concept design to create a flow between cooking, dining, and living areas. Optimize counter space with a kitchen island or a breakfast bar.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas