The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen before starting the remodel. Think about how you want to use your kitchen and how you can make the most of the space available.
- Budget: Determine your budget before starting the renovation. It's important to have a clear idea of how much you're willing to spend and to choose materials and appliances that fit within your budget.
- Storage: Small kitchens require smart storage solutions. Think about creative ways to maximize storage space, such as installing cabinets that reach the ceiling or adding a pull-out pantry.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen, but especially in a small one. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting or adding a skylight to bring in natural light.
- Appliances: When choosing appliances, consider their size and functionality. Opt for compact appliances that are designed for small spaces and choose energy-efficient models to save money on your utility bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fort Greene
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fort Greene
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fort Greene
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fort GreeneHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Install An OvenDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Modern Backsplash Ideas