Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Gravesend
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess the existing layout: Take note of the existing layout of your kitchen and assess if it’s still functional or if changes need to be made. Ensure that the layout allows for easy movement and access to all areas of the kitchen.
- Maximize storage: Small kitchens can easily become cluttered, so it’s important to maximize storage space to keep everything organized. Consider installing cabinets that reach the ceiling or adding shelves to utilize vertical space, and opt for space-saving appliances and fixtures.
- Choose appropriate materials: When it comes to a small kitchen remodel, choosing the right materials can make a big difference. Opt for light-colored cabinets and countertops, as they can make the kitchen feel more spacious. Additionally, choose durable and easy-to-clean materials, such as quartz or granite, for countertops and backsplashes.
- Add adequate lighting: Proper lighting can make a small kitchen feel larger and more welcoming. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or recessed lighting to brighten up the space and make it more functional.
- Work with a professional: It’s always a good idea to work with a professional when doing a kitchen remodel, especially when working with a small space. A professional can offer valuable insights and advice on how to make the most of the available space and create a functional and beautiful kitchen that suits your needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Gravesend
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Gravesend
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Gravesend
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GravesendWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBath BeachTribecaEast WilliamsburgDowntown