Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Greenpoint
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider how the kitchen will be used and the flow of the space. Optimize counter space, storage, and functionality.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a small space feel bigger. Consider recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting, and pendant lights for a brighter space.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean. Consider natural stone, quartz, or laminate countertops, durable flooring, and easy-to-clean backsplashes.
- Cabinetry: Opt for maximum storage and functionality with deep drawers, pull-out shelves, and organizers. Consider custom cabinetry to maximize space in a small kitchen.
- Color scheme: Choose a light color palette to create the illusion of a larger space. Consider light-colored cabinetry, countertops, and walls to brighten up the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenpoint
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenpoint
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenpoint
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GreenpointHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBreezy PointCypress HillsGreenwich VillageEast New York